Canada Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Cities include capital city Ottawa coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and Toronto. The vast swaths of wilderness of Canada include Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It is also a group of massive waterfalls.
Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 9887091-97
Fax: (+88) 02 8823043
Website: click here
Requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide support services, such as; the assortment of visa applications, fees and return of passports in decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can help in scheduling interviews.
VFS Office Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
- Temporary Resident Visa: a) Visit as a Tourist or b) Visit on Business
- Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
- Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
- Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
General Visa Requirement List:
- Visa application form is completed on a computer it must be validated to generate a barcode. Print and place the barcode page (page 5 of 5) on the top of your application.
- Fee payment in an acceptable format. Please ensure to include the application processing fee and, if applicable, the biometric fee.
Note: Visa offices do not accept payment receipts from Canadian banks.
- A Photocopy of the information page of your valid passport or travel document which includes:
• The passport number;
• The issuance and expiry dates;
• Your photo, name, date and place of birth.
Note: There must be one completely blank page other than the last page available in each passport. Refer to the responsible visa office for your region.
- Two photos on the back of two photos, write your name and date of birth.
Note: If you are required to provide biometric fingerprints and photo, you are not required to include paper photos with your application.
- Proof of Financial Support: You must include proof which you’re able to support yourself and any family members accompanying you as you’re in Canada. Six months Bank Statement with Bank Solvency Certificate.
- Purpose of Travel: Mentioning detail of purpose of visit with Invitation letter from Canada.
- Photocopy of your current immigration status: If your country of residence differs from the nation of citizenship listed on your passport, you must provide proof of legal status in your country of residence.
- Any additional documents required by the visa categories.
Note: Detail can be found here.
If you plan to visit for six months or less:
You generally do not require a medical exam, unless you plan to work in certain occupations.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293