China Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and over 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes historic websites like Tiananmen Square and the forbidden City palace complex and architecture. Shanghai is a global center that is skyscraper-studded. East-west runs throughout the north of the country west.
Chinese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Plot 2 & 4, Road No. 3
Phone: (+88) 02-882-4862,
Fax: (+88) 02-882-3004
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Original PASSPORT is valid for at least six months beyond the passport holder’s period of stay in China.
- An applicant must have at least 3 countries visa approved and traveled prior to apply in China.
- One visa application form duly filled in, dated and signed by the applicant, with 02 copies of passport-size photo stapled or glued on.
- Applicants should fulfill the visa application form completely and truthfully. If applicants provide information or application forms aren’t fully completed software will be diminished.
- The visa applicants should submit the documents in person. Application by post will not be accepted.
- Foreigners (exclude the diplomats working in Bangladesh) in Bangladesh should offer the introduction letter from their organization or office, valid Bangladesh visa, working permit and reservation of air ticket and hotel.
- Individual bank statement for last six months. More than BDT 3 – 3.5 lacks.
- Visiting card.
- Return Air Ticket.
- An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity approved by the Local Government of China.
- Properly mentioned family information.
- Bank solvency Certificate.
- Authorization Letter.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569295
Are you a traveler or willing to be one??? If so then contact with us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever. Click here to book your flight,hotel and sightseeing.