Egypt Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
Egypt, a Nation linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the Period of the pharaohs. Monuments sit such as the colossal Pyramids of Giza and Luxor Karnak Temple in Addition to Sphinx and Valley of the Kings tombs. Cairo, the capital, is such as the Museum as well as Muhammad Ali Mosque, a trove of antiquities.
Egyptian Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House 9, Road 90, Gulshan 2
Phone: (+88) 02 985 8737-39
Fax: (+88) 02 985 8747
Working hours (Embassy): Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working hours (Consular section): Sunday to Wednesday from 11:00 am to 02:00 pm,
Thursday is for Passport Delivery from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Tourist Visa is usually valid for a period not exceeding three months and granted on either single or multiple entry basis.
To issue a visa for all the nationalities, the following papers are required:
- A passport valid for at least six month
- Two personal photos with a white background
- Filling in a visa application
- Copy of return Airline Tickets or Travel Itinerary
- A copy of Hotel Reservation.
- A cover letter stating the purpose and duration of stay in Egypt.
- Bank statement of last 6 months showing the available amount of money for covering the whole journey.
The Applicant needs to apply in person. Please contact the embassy for further details.
For more information: Click here
Egypt visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293