India Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
India is a huge South Asian state with varied terrain — from Himalayan peaks into Indian Ocean shore — and history reaching 5 millennia. From the northwest, Mughal Empire landmarks comprise Delhi’s Jama Masjid mosque and Red Fort complicated, also the legendary Taj Mahal mausoleum of Agra. Pilgrims bathe in the Ganges also Rishikesh is foundation and a yoga center for trekking.
Indian Visa Application Center (Gulshan, Dhaka)
House # 12, Road # 137,
Gulshan-1 Dhaka -1212,
Tel: (+88) 02 989 3006, (+88) 02 883 3632
Fax: (+88) 02 986 3229
Cell: (+88) 0171 338 9499
Indian Visa Program Center one of the largest visa processing service in the entire world. Visa providers of High Commission of India, Dhaka High Commission of Chittagong India and Assistant High Commission are outsourced to State Bank of India. SBI’s Indian Visa Program Center (IVAC) reaches Gulshan, Dhaka was set in December 2005 followed by IVAC. They have 4 branches In Uttara Gulshan, Dhanmondi and Motijheel.
GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA:
Please note that your application should be submitted with the following documents:
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- One recent (not less than 3 months old) passport-size color photograph depicting full face;
- Proof of Residence: A copy of National ID Card and Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill.
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
- Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US $150/- per applicant or copy of international credit card or updated bank statement showing sufficient balance to finance travel to India.
- Online Visa Application form which has both BGDD Registration No. and date of appointment with time.
Short-term Single Journey Visa:
Remarks: Normally issued for a period of stay in India up to 90 days for the purpose of tourism/ meeting relatives/ pilgrimage etc. The entry to India under this type of visa will be one month from date of issue of visa.
Documents required: Referred to “general documents” as above.
Long-term Journey Visa:
Remarks: Issued to men whose children are currently studying in India and dependents of persons or some other types of persons remain in India.
Documents required: General documents along with supporting documents (e.g., letter from school/college//university, letter from employer in India etc.)
Medical / Medical attendant Visas:
Remarks: Persons visiting India to get medical treatment.
Documents required: General documents along with-
(i) Medical certificate, in original, from recognized hospitals/ doctors indicating in detail the medical condition of the patient;
(ii) Recommendation from the attending doctor for availing treatment abroad in case of first visit;
(iii) recommendation from the attending doctor in India in case of continued treatment in India;
(iv) In case of hospitalization or long term treatment, proof of financial resources, as indicated below, may be sought:
(a) Bank statements for last 6 months.
(b) Solvency certificate from Bank.
Conditions for entry into India:-
If the visa has been obtained by false representation or by concealment of facts, whether you’re aware of those details, your entrance into India even may be illegal.
- A change in circumstances has occurred between the date of your application and the date of your arrival in India.
- An immigration officer can ask anyone to be medically examined on arrival in India, if he considers it necessary.
- You must not undertake employment or formal study/research in India unless employment visa or appropriate visa is granted to you.
- You must leave India on expiry of the authorized period of stay unless the period is extended by the concerned authority in India.
- You must register yourself with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) in case your stay in India exceeds a period of six months for all categories of visas except medical/ medical attendant visas. For medical / medical attendant visas, registration with nearest FRRO within 14 days of arrival in India is mandatory.
- Or any other grounds as in the opinion of concerned authorities that would render the applicant ineligible for entry to India, not necessarily to be conveyed to the person orally or recorded in writing.
Visa Processing Fee
There is no visa fee for Bangladeshi Nationals. Visa processing fee has been revised by High Commision of India in Bangladesh with effect from 15th August, 2014. The revised fee is as under:
|Indian Visa Application Centre||Visa Processing Fee (In Taka) per application|
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293